You can contact us 24/7.
During the hours 8am-6pm, please contact reception where our receptionist will be able to direct your call to the appropriate department. For any enquiries outside of these hours, we have onsite security staff who are happy to help.
Tel: 01622 600000 / 691111
For general enquiries email: email@example.com
For studio enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Maidstone Studios,
Vinters Business Park,
New Cut Road,
Kent, ME14 5NZ
Multi Trade Building Maintenance Operative
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: £11.50 per hour DOE
The TV studios is the home of Vinters Business Park host to 30+ office clients in fully serviced office studios. Office rental includes office maintenance to a serviceable standard looked after by our in house maintenance team.
Due to our recent and rapid growth the need for the expansion of our maintenance team has become apparent and we are therefore recruiting for multi trade maintenance operative to assist in day to day building maintenance and exciting in house project. The role will be an initial 6 month contract with the potential to become permanent.
– Carry out all aspects of trade specific maintenance around the MSL site as directed by the facilities manager.
– Assist in all aspects of general maintenance and project works around the MSL site as directed by the facilities manager,
– Carry out daily tasks as directed by the facilities manager/ project leader/ senior project leader.
– Assist the wider maintenance team to carry out a variety of maintenance projects.
– Ensure a suitable level of quality and workmanship is maintained at all times.
– To undertake other general building maintenance works as directed ensuring a high standard of upkeep and safety.
– Participate in an emergency out of hours service as required.
– 3 years’ experience of working in a commercial building environment
– Excellent working knowledge and experience of Carpentry, building work, painting and decorating and basic plumbing
– Clean driving license with the ability to drive the work vehicles under current UK insurance laws
Previous health and safety training
Relevant maintenance operations qualifications
To apply for this role please send your CV to Dave Parker DavidParker@maidstonestudios.com
If you would like to send your CV in for any upcoming vacancies please email us at this address email@example.com. Unfortunately due to the overwhelming amount of CV’s we receive we cannot respond to individual enquiries.
Unfortunately we do not offer work experience placements so please do not email requests.
Navigate to The Maidstone Studios, Vinters park, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5NZ. We’re just off the M20, Junction 7 sign-posted Maidstone. Find us on Google maps.
London Gatwick: 40 mins
London Heathrow: 60 mins
Folkestone/Dover: 35 mins
The nearest train station is Maidstone East (there are two train stations in Maidstone). Trains depart from London Victoria and London Bridge. From London St Pancras it’s 19 minutes to Ebbsfleet International station where we can organise for Production staff and crew a mini bus or car to pick up or drop off. A small charge applies and will need to be pre-booked.
London Bridge : 45 mins
London Victoria : 55 mins
St Pancras to Ebbs Fleet: 19 mins, plus 20 mins by road.
Ashford Int: 20 mins